Are you experienced in e-commerce, cloud infrastructure and are you ready to work at one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Netherlands? We'd love to hear from you! Wherever you are in the world, we will happily help you with relocation right to the center of Amsterdam. Get in touch!
As part of the Cloud Squad, you will focus on engineering innovative, strategic and long-term solutions that enable Albelli to grow on a solid cloud platform. You will be creating shared services that will help the IT Organization to deliver software faster and more reliable and providing the insights needed to operate in the cloud.
Your job will be to design, implement and improve our cloud infrastructure and IT Shared services. This for example includes things like our CI/CD and Logging platform. As a member of the cloud squad you will work on the core foundations of our AWS platform and utilize the cloud to enhance the way the IT organization works.
- Evaluates new technologies and evolving business requirements
- Provides high-level specialized technical support and consultation to business and IT
- Identifies gaps, strategic impacts, financial impacts and the risk profile in the technical solutions
- Develop and maintain IT Shared services
Over the next few months, your focus within the squad would be to work on:
- Work on providing services that provide visibility on our applications and infrastructure
- Architectural improvements and development on our core projects for AWS infrastructure
- Continuously improve our Integration & Deployment pipelines
- Assist squads with infrastructure as code, configuration management and CI/CD
The ideal candidate is a team player and an experienced and versatile architect/engineer with mature knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, Configuration management, Continuous Delivery and has good knowledge about the technical design of scalable software components and distributed systems. More specifically you have:
- 5 + years experience within eCommerce, of which at least 3-year experience with infrastructure as code and creating/improving CI/CD pipelines
- 3 + years experience in managing production workloads in AWS
- Up to date with best AWS practices and services offered is a must
- Innovation skills, vision and a solid understanding how to embrace cloud computing resources to build and improve our enterprise infrastructure in AWS
- Scripting languages such as Python, NodeJS, bash, groovy
- Automation mindset
- Fluent in English
- Preferred experience with the HashiCorp toolset (terraform);
- Experience with Chef, Ruby and git
- Coding experience
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, AWS ECS, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools such as ELK, Grafana, Prometeus, AWS CloudWatch
- Freedom to experiment with technologies
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and benefits
- Learning & Development budget for personal development
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities and centrally located in one of Europe's most vibrant cities
- An informal, fun and driven culture as well as a healthy work-life balance
- Agile working environment with regular dev days, chapter days and team building activities as well as a social atmosphere with communal lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports events, hackathons etc. To be resumed post COVID-19!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.