albelli is looking for an experienced, data-driven Chief Product Owner to lead our initiative marketplace and portfolio, working closely with product owners, functional leads, architects, stakeholders and the albelli Leadership Team. Do you want to join an enthusiastic team and bring our initiative marketplace and portfolio to the next level by exceeding our desired business results? Then this role is for you.
The goal of this role is to lead our initiative marketplace and portfolio which spans IT, Marketing, Customer Care and Manufacturing. You will achieve this through your leadership, vision, technical expertise, business acumen and focus on flawless execution. Key to your success in this role will be your ability to effectively facilitate the different workstreams, understand the technical requirements and the business impact of these initiatives in the context of the larger business strategy, manage dependencies and scarce resources, and make and prepare informed trade-off decisions. This position plays a key role in enabling our ambitious growth expectations at albelli. The role reports into the Chief Marketing Officer and currently does not have any direct reports.
- Contributor to strategy, organizational design and initiative development for albelli working with the leadership team
- Define the long-term strategy and roadmaps for a broad set of domains impacting a common objective to ensure we take on the right initiatives and align our solutions towards a common end state
- Drive initiatives based on business objectives to exceed desired business results
- Define quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) based off albelli business priorities
- Lead in cascading and measuring business priorities & quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) into teams
- Communicates, reports on and maintains transparency with the quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) progress
- Vision, ownership and accountability for the initiative marketplace and overall portfolio
- Ownership and accountability for the prioritization of initiatives
- Drive effective decision making and trade-offs across the initiative marketplace and portfolio, optimizing value delivered through the marketplace
- Get hands-on with data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution
- Partner with product owners, functional leads, architects and stakeholders to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various teams
- Communicate with the stakeholders to clarify business requirements, as well as architects to coordinate technical aspects.
- Coordinate the split of requirements into system’s parts and other related products with the support of architects and product owners.
- Drive best practices like hypotheses testing, build – measure – learn feedback loop, valuation of initiatives, MVPs, etc. in the marketplace and cascade into teams
- Leverage data and business understanding to ensure new and existing initiatives manage risk while giving our customers great experiences
- Strong commercial drive, business acumen and sound technical knowledge
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing products
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership role in Agile product management
- Excellent communication, prioritization, collaboration and negotiating skills
- Strong and effective decision making
- Change Agent, challenge the status quo
- Thorough experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework in a growing organization
- Excellent time management, change management, and organizational skills
- Fluent English language skills
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities