Are you passionate about talent acquisition and providing candidates with top-notch onboarding experience? Are you result-oriented, proactive, accurate, organized and driven? And do you see yourself developing a career in Recruitment or People Operations? Then join our team at albelli!
As our Candidate Experience Specialist, you are part of both Talent Acquisition and the People Operations and work closely with both teams to hire the best people from around the world and give them a flawless onboarding experience.
You will be a trusted partner for our recruiters and People department in their day-to-day activities. You will take care of giving our candidates the best possible candidate experience before they join us, and you will help them feel at home once they do!
This role will report to both the Talent Acquisition Manager and the People Operations Manager.
- Ownership of the interview scheduling process and communicate every step of the way to our candidates and hiring managers
- Taking full responsibility for developing and improving candidate experience processes
- Manage the contact with recruitment agencies
- Key user of our ATS, making sure all data is up to date
- Owning our onboarding processes from A to X. This includes things like:
- drafting employment contracts
- supporting our international candidates with relocation topics
- managing the [global] processes and workflows we use to onboard new team members
- owning and (re)designing the Onboarding Programs for all albelli locations and employees
You are enthusiastic about talent acquisition and employee experience, and you want to develop in those areas. Your background is in HR, Recruitment, Customer Care or any other customer/candidate focused role. You are driven to improve the status quo and you speak up whenever you feel needed. You are very organized and process oriented. Your flexible, empathic and professional attitude helps you to engage with the team, hiring managers and candidates.
- A bachelor's degree in business, HR or Communications and/or previous working experience in a candidate/customer focused role.
- An interest in recruitment & onboarding projects.
- A proactive mindset and the enthusiasm to work in a flexible environment.
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal. Additional knowledge in Dutch, Spanish, or French is a plus
- Bonus points if you have experience with BambooHR or Recruitee
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- Innovative Tech culture with lots of autonomy and flexibility, freedom to experiment with technologies
- Agile working environment with regular dev days and demos
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.