albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
You play a key role in our internal creative agency, connecting stakeholders in the business with creative resource to build break-through campaigns. You are a project manager and strategist. You are a great communicator, working closely with teams across product marketing, local markets, and marketing channels to create great briefs for creative teams tasked with coming up with and executing creative concepts. You are passionate about creative; you work with copywriters and designers to enable creative development and you roll your sleeves up to pitch-in when needed.
You keep everyone on track, with an eye on timings and budget to ensure smooth delivery.
You embrace challenge, foresee roadblocks and address them head-on. You aren’t afraid of saying no, but prefer to find solutions that makes the work stronger. You remain calm and positive in hectic moments, inspiring the team to do the same. Your natural leadership brings out the best in people.
- You will operate as part of the internal agency, overseeing projects ranging from small/tactical, to fully integrated pan-European campaigns, across multiple channels
- Your key relationships in the studio are with the traffic manager, design team manager, and copy team manager.
Some specific day-to-day responsibilities will include the below:
- Work closely with stakeholders across marketing (local and central) to understand marketing strategies, objectives and needs
- Work with our creative traffic manager to secure resource availability, project planning, ensure stakeholders are up to date with latest progress
- Lead campaign development projects from a project planning point of view and ensure key projects remain on track
- Work closely with creative teams to ensure ideas stay on brief, brand and drive better outcomes for the company
- Present ideas and campaigns with creative team and facilitate discussion with stakeholders to collect feedback that is clear and actionable
- Ensure stakeholder feedback is heard, addressed and stakeholders understand decisions made, next steps
- Together with traffic manager, develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage and clearly communicate changes to the project scope and schedule
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Where necessary, track budgets for external vendors, ensuring we stay within budget
- Be accountable for flagging time delays or budget overages in a timely manner
- Work closely with albelli head of brand and creative on key projects related to building our brand through key campaigns, on-going communications, and marketing efforts
- Stay abreast of competitor and market activity, regularly sharing your findings and point of view with the rest of the agency team and stakeholders
- Attend industry events and presentations, read relevant periodicals, and look for best practices in market research to improve our work
- Uphold to high brand and creative standards in the team
Is this you?
- You have at least 4-6 year’s experience in an agency, marketing and/or sales environment in brand manager or account manager/executive type roles
- You have strategic skills in brand campaign planning, writing briefs, feeding back on creative work and defending creative proposals
- You are team oriented – you like working with others to reach a goal and encouraging them to embrace challenge
- You have great interpersonal skills, building relationships with those across the organization to understand their needs and advocate for brand work
- You are organized, detail oriented and used to bringing order to chaos of the creative world
- You have great presentation skills
- You’re business English is excellent, and maybe you even speak a second European language.
What we offer
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 23 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Barcelona!
We are working in a hybrid environment and this role is based in our Barcelona office, situated in a WeWork by Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, a hub for technology and innovation. Within walking distance of public transport, the beach and shopping centres, the office has great facilities (coffee, tea, showers, bike parking, social events and more) with a modern working atmosphere. There are approx. 15 people in the office, who work across all areas of the business, with a focus on analytics, marketing, and technology.