We are looking for a fun, people minded and data / metric driven agile coach to join one of our OKR teams and the squads and functional teams in the tribe that supports it. As an agile coach at albelli, your primary focus would be collaborating with the OKR leadership team, as well as growing the part-time scrum-masters in the tribe squads; with an expectation to step in as a scrum-master in the tribe squads when needed. You would inspire engagement via driving autonomy, as well as collaborate with the other agile coaches to bring about organizational effectiveness excellence on the company level. The agile coaches train, coach and support the teams and leaders; empowering them to make effective decisions, promoting evolutionary development and early and continuous improvement by driving data and metric driven transformation.
Next to growing the teams within your tribe to sustainable, healthy, high-performing teams, you are expected to:
- Foster an environment of successful and speedy delivery and continuous improvement.
- Lead the data and metric transformation efforts and train/coach/make visible the supporting metrics for team health and performance. Help teams with challenges related to how they work and interact together.
- Coach teams and individuals, as needed, in areas like professional growth and interpersonal interactions (including conflict resolution).
- Facilitate group sessions such as retrospectives, conflict resolution, decision making, team and project kick-offs.
- Effectively influence individuals and groups.
- Raise issues early and often to model the value of early problem detection.
- Collaborate with the other agile coaches and participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
You are pragmatic and have deep knowledge of and proven experience with value/flow/quality and agile tools and methodologies, Scrum/Kanban/LeSS, and a keen interest and willingness to continuously develop yourself. Next to that:
- You have excellent people skills: empathy, pragmatism, and a balanced attitude.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail, having experience with leading data/metric driven transformations.
- You have experience with team and individual coaching, and you know when to teach, coach, support, and delegate.
- You bring Industry best practices to the teams and company at large.
- You can start and implement projects and initiatives end to end.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and step into the scrum-master and product owner roles when need be.
- You are proactive, take initiative and can prioritize and balance your workload.
- You are flexible, embrace change and thrive in ambiguity.
You are results driven and a motivator as well as a strong communicator and influencer at all levels of the organization.
- You have a good grasp of Jira.
- You are fluent in English.
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.