Are you currently studying and do you want to gain some hands-on, real-world experience in an international company? Are you looking for an accounting internship in a high paced, international and innovative eCommerce environment? Here is your chance to join one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the Netherlands (with 6 brands, albelli is active in over 7 countries worldwide).
As an Accounting intern, you will work in the center of Amsterdam as part of albelli’s Finance department, consisting of 11 enthusiastic professionals specialized in accounting and financial analysis.
- Review and approve, vendor invoices, credit card statements and (travel) expense reports in the Oracle ERP Cloud solution;
- Participate in month end close and provide periodic operational/financial reports and analysis;
- Interact with colleagues to obtain appropriate approvals for purchase orders/requisitions;
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations monthly;
- Participate in external audits;
- Provide support to the business on the appropriate accounting treatment for transactions;
- Partake in on-going finance transformation projects to optimize the Oracle Cloud (e.g., implementation of Oracle modules – contract management, maintenance management, etc.) to support the business;
- Develop and maintain key project metrics (e.g., price sensitivity analysis, inventory turnover, etc.);
- Assist with VAT and other compliance procedures.