Are you a strong recruitment manager who is up to taking the lead of albelli’s recruitment department? Do you want to work for a company with stellar growth and ambitious goals.
We might have a great role for you!
Join us at albelli. Front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with five different brands – albelli, bonusprint, fotoknudsen, Onskefoto and ReSnap. As one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in Amsterdam you will work together with an international team that’s passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalised photo products.
We’re headquartered in the heart of Amsterdam right next to Central Station, have a Nordic office in Bergen, a ReSnap office in Nijmegen and a factory in The Hague where we produce our photo products for all of our markets: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, the UK, the USA, Canada and Australia.
Although our colleagues come from all corners of the globe, there are a couple of things that unite us. We’re a driven bunch, passionate about exceeding our customer expectations and always setting our ourselves audacious goals. We embrace change, constantly striving to stay one step ahead in an ever-changing landscape. With customer centricity at our core, we are motivated by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
As a recruitment manager you will lead the team of 2 recruiters and 1 support. You will be part of the HR team that consists of 10 people. In this role you will directly report to the HR director.
- Lead the team to a winning recruitment strategy
- You will have your own portfolio of vacancies
- You will be responsible for implementing new tools, channels and ways of working.
- Manage and report key recruitment KPI’s
- Create an employer brand that attracts the best possible candidates
- You will be expected to have or gain knowledge about the market conditions, hard to fill roles and latest developments within recruitment tech.
We are looking for a manager who can move things forward and bring albelli’s recruitment to the next stage. You will have:
- A Bachelor or University degree
- 5+ years’ experience within corporate recruitment
- An Entrepreneurial, creative and strategic mindset
- You are driven by targets & results
- Experience within ecommerce and/ or IT is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- A good sense of humor, or a sense, or at least some vague idea.
• A fun and challenging opportunity in a dynamic and international environment • Competitive salary and benefits • Informal and hands-on work culture • Based in the center of Amsterdam • Awesome colleagues from all corners of the globe