Do you love social media and building brand communities online? Do you have a passion for creating engaging content across all customer touch points and digital marketing channels? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, e-commerce company where you can really have an impact? Then we want to hear from you!
Join us at albelli. Front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with five different brands – albelli, bonusprint, fotoknudsen, Onskefoto and ReSnap. As one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Amsterdam you will work together with an international team that’s passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalised photo products.
We’re headquartered in the heart of Amsterdam right next to Central Station, have a Nordic office in Bergen, a ReSnap office in Nijmegen and a factory in The Hague where we produce our photo products for all of our markets: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, the UK, the USA, Canada and Australia.
Although our colleagues come from all corners of the globe, there are a couple of things that unite us. We’re a driven bunch, passionate about exceeding our customer expectations and always setting our ourselves audacious goals. We embrace change, constantly striving to stay one step ahead in an ever-changing landscape. With customer centricity at our core, we are motivated by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
As our Content Marketing Specialist (NL), you will work in the centre of Amsterdam as part of albelli’s European Content Marketing Team. You will have a direct impact on our authentic word of mouth marketing efforts by growing and enhancing the social community of one of our core markets, NL.
Your focus will be on setting up and implementing influencer campaigns, developing a brand advocates program and managing UGC campaigns. Working together with Brand and Creative, Customer Care, Editor teams, UX, CRM and the Online Marketing Team, you will also play a key role in developing and executing local plans and editorial calendars that optimise branded content across all channels.
Every day you’ll apply your creativity, organisational skills and social media expertise to deliver optimal results. Are you ready for the challenge? Get in touch!
- Social Media Community Management
- Develop and manage local UGC campaigns and initiatives
- Develop and manage local influencer campaigns across social channels
- Develop and manage local content plans and editorial calendar
- Manage local content production and publication for multiple channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, blogs, Twitter, YouTube, website, editors, e-newsletters)
- Monitor social media engagement and sentiment using Hootsuite and native channel analytics
- Work together with stakeholders to deliver the best content for our customers across every step of the journey
- Translation of Pan-EU content marketing strategy into local NL strategy
- Support the translations process for local campaigns
- As part of the Pan-EU content marketing team, work on Pan-EU projects/initiatives as required
- Strategic thinker, with a hands-on approach
- Enthusiastic team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with content creation and publishing
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Ability to organise your time effectively to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of social media community management and engagement
- A good eye for branding and photography
- Experience working with a CMS (ideally WordPress) and social media management tools like Hootsuite
- Bachelor degree in marketing, media or communication
- Native Dutch and fluent in English (other languages an advantage)
- Independent self-starter, team player, driven, creative and hands-on
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A fast growing eCommerce environment
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities